SALE NOW ENDED.
Keep an eye on your
email for our next special
MCT Oil Scientific References:
- The Effect of Medium Chain Triglycerides on Time to Nutritional Ketosis and Symptoms of Keto-Induction in Healthy Adults: A Randomised Controlled Clinical Trial.
- Relation of ketosis to metabolic changes induced by acute medium-chain triglyceride
- Emulsification Increases the Acute Ketogenic Effect and Bioavailability of Medium-Chain Triglycerides in Humans
- The Effect of Raising Ketones Directly With MCT Oil on Inflammation in Healthy Young Adults.
- Ketogenic Medium Chain Triglycerides Increase Brain Energy Metabolism in Alzheimer's Disease.
- Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Ketogenic Diet: New Perspectives for Neuroprotection in Alzheimer’s Disease
- The use of nutritional supplements to induce ketosis and reduce symptoms associated with keto-induction: a narrative review.
- A weight-loss diet that includes consumption of medium-chain triacylglycerol oil leads to a greater rate of weight and fat mass loss than does olive oil
- Dietary and pharmacologic approaches to ketosis: potential therapeutic applications to neurological conditions and cancer
- Medium Chain Triglycerides enhances exercise endurance through the increased mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism
- Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil Consumption as Part of a Weight Loss Diet Does Not Lead to an Adverse Metabolic Profile When Compared to Olive Oil