Change The Behaviors That Got You Overweight And
Keep You From Your Ideal Weight
For people who know what to do but struggle because of old habits and behaviors.
Remember to tap the video above first to pause it
Remember to click the video above first to pause it
This recording only – $12.95
All accelerations feature 3 voices.
Sometimes, they are by themselves and sometimes all the voices are speaking at one time.
It is specially designed to bypass your conscious mind and act directly at the level of the subconscious where lasting change takes place.
It’s easy and requires no effort.
Just sit back and relax while changes are being made on the deepest levels of your mind.
Subscribe and get the recording for only $9.95
New Weight Loss Accelerations Published Monthly.
You can cancel any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
You will receive an email approximately 1 week beforethe next acceleration is available.
Future topics include Eliminating Sugar Cravings, The Carb Craving Destroyer, When Family Members Tempt You and More.
Everything you need to think, act, and behave like a naturally thin person.
Please do not listed to this or any other acceleration while driving a motor vehicle or doing anything that required your full attention. It’s best to listen to these accelerations in a chair but not laying down. All accelerations have a 90 day guarantee.
If you can’t understand the words, that’s the entire point!
Just trust that your subconscious mind gets it.
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
1) Ketosis and appetite-mediating nutrients and hormones after weight loss
2) Long-term effects of a ketogenic diet in obese patients
3) The effects of a ketogenic diet on exercise metabolism and physical performance
4) The effects of the ketogenic diet on behavior and cognition.
5) Neuroprotective and disease-modifying effects of the ketogenic diet
6) The neuroprotective properties of calorie restriction, the ketogenic diet, and ketone bodies
7) d-β-Hydroxybutyrate protects neurons in models of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
8) Ketogenic diet prevents impaired prepulse inhibition of startle in an acute NMDA receptor hypofunction model of schizophrenia
9) Comparing a Very Low-Carbohydrate Ketogenic Diet and Lifestyle Recommendations Versus a Plate Method Diet in Overweight Individuals With Type-2 Diabetes
10) Ketogenic diet in adolescents and adults with epilepsy
11) Treatment of malignant gliomas with ketogenic or caloric restricted diets
12) Effects of a ketogenic diet on tumor metabolism and nutritional status in pediatric oncology patients: two case reports