Customize Your Order
Hitting the back button will delay your order
and possibly incur an additional charge.
MCT OIL SAMPLE JAR
REPLENISH YOUR ELECTROLYTES
GET YOUR DELICIOUS KETO RECIPE BOOK
Customize Your Order
Hitting the back button will delay your order.
Don’t want to stock up on Salted Caramel MCT oil? That’s okay.
We STRONGLY recommend you get at least a one a month supply.
Get them now rather than have to scramble later to pick them up.
Or click no thank you to continue on.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Rest assured that getting the Completely Keto MCT Oil Powder is the right decision. In fact, I’m going to make it 100% risk-free for you. Your purchase today will be protected by our 90-Day satisfaction guarantee.
That’s right. Get your MCT Oil Powder today. Try the delicious salted caramel flavor. Watch your energy increase instantly… I know you’re going to LOVE it. However, if you’re not entirely thrilled with how it works for you, simply return the unused portion and you’ll get your money back. Nothing could be simpler.
MCT Oil Scientific References:
- The Effect of Medium Chain Triglycerides on Time to Nutritional Ketosis and Symptoms of Keto-Induction in Healthy Adults: A Randomised Controlled Clinical Trial.
- Relation of ketosis to metabolic changes induced by acute medium-chain triglyceride
- Emulsification Increases the Acute Ketogenic Effect and Bioavailability of Medium-Chain Triglycerides in Humans
- The Effect of Raising Ketones Directly With MCT Oil on Inflammation in Healthy Young Adults.
- Ketogenic Medium Chain Triglycerides Increase Brain Energy Metabolism in Alzheimer's Disease.
- Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Ketogenic Diet: New Perspectives for Neuroprotection in Alzheimer’s Disease
- The use of nutritional supplements to induce ketosis and reduce symptoms associated with keto-induction: a narrative review.
- A weight-loss diet that includes consumption of medium-chain triacylglycerol oil leads to a greater rate of weight and fat mass loss than does olive oil
- Dietary and pharmacologic approaches to ketosis: potential therapeutic applications to neurological conditions and cancer
- Medium Chain Triglycerides enhances exercise endurance through the increased mitochondrial biogenesis and metabolism
- Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil Consumption as Part of a Weight Loss Diet Does Not Lead to an Adverse Metabolic Profile When Compared to Olive Oil